Cancellation Policy – If you need to cancel your reservation, please do so with at least 72-hours notice (3 days) prior to your tour date. Call the Tour Office at 360-902-8880 to cancel your tour. Leave a message if no one answers.
Guided tours are provided by volunteer docents who generously donate their time to the Governor’s Mansion Foundation. Further, a waiting list is maintained for these tours and those not showing for their scheduled times do limit others wanting to attend.
While last minute issues are sometimes unavoidable, please make every effort to give adequate notice of cancellation. We want to make this experience positive for all involved. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Please Note: Tours and requirements (masks/vaccination/etc.) are subject to change depending on COVID.
- If you are experiencing cold/flu symptoms, please be considerate of our guests and volunteers and either cancel or reschedule your tour.
- All weapons are prohibited on the mansion grounds.
- THE FULL NAMES OF ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF RESERVATION FOR APPROVAL. If you have questions, please call the Tour Office at 360-902-8880.
- PHOTO IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED for all persons 18 and older.
- Visitors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The walk to the mansion includes a 200-yard incline up to the entrance.
- Public Restrooms are not available.
- Backpacks, strollers, umbrellas, gum, food, and drink are not permitted on the tour. Bins will be provided for storage of personal items. Purses are okay.
- The tour is 30 minutes of walking and standing. The mansion is accessible to walkers and wheelchairs (1st floor only).
- Visitors will check-in with the Washington State Patrol at the bottom of the mansion driveway at least 10 minutes prior to their tour.
- For Visitor Parking Information, and to view an online campus parking map, please visit the Department of Enterprise Services website at www.des.wa.gov.
- For groups who have received prior approval to drive up to the mansion due to a special need, please submit the following vehicle information at least 24 hours prior to the tour: make, model, color, year, and license plate number of the vehicle.
- If you need to cancel or make changes to your reservation, please call the tour office at 360-902-8880 or by e-mail at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Please share the above information with your group. Thank you